uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: MUCH ADO ABOUT PEPPER SOUP

Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

MUCH ADO ABOUT PEPPER SOUP

              

So last night my baby told me what he wants to have for dinner from
now on, my response was no wahala I'll make it this weekend. The truth
is I really don't know how to make it, I don't really like anything
peppery so I just started eating it recently. As a child we only had
it on very rare occasions like when someone was really sick or we were
celebrating something really special.

Now don't get me wrong I know how to cook and I actually cook a lot,
but I've just never been the type to spend most of my time cooking. Of
course like I have already said I intend to make up for it as quickly
and as viciously as I can..
That said, I need to make it on Saturday and it's for my baby oh! So
dear readers please help me...who knows how to make pepper soup ? I
promise to send pictures when I've made it but for now please give me
a list of the spices and the recipe as well.. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. u nid to get d peppersoup spices, go to d mkt n ask dem dey usuali v d ground spices mixed together. lik alligator pepper, uda, etc. u also add garlic n ginger n obviously lots of pepper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo