uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: "My Ex-wife Is Foolish" - Kayode Salako

Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

"My Ex-wife Is Foolish" - Kayode Salako


Mr Kayode who recently got married to yoruba actress Foluke Daramola after leaving his legally married wife, had this to say about his former wife in a recent interview :

In a recent interview  Kayode revealed that his ex-wife, Bukola leaving the house for another woman to move in is an act of foolishness. ‘My wife that left was just being foolish and I will continue to tell the whole world that my former wife did not leave me because of Foluke Daramola because the question anybody should ask her is did I bring Foluke Daramola to her house, did she catch me on Foluke Daramola, did she catch us kissing and romancing, did I impregnate her, did I marry her before she left the house. Why should an established married woman pack her things and leave the house for a girlfriend to come and live if that woman is not foolish.

We know mr Kayode often speaks from the wrong side of his mouth,but i kind of agree with him on this one,i don't think a legally married wife should leave her matrimonial home for any reason save for being physically abused or battered,a womans matrimonial home is her territory,her domain and no one should be able to chase her away from it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo