uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: HOW TO REVIVE YOUR CRASHED BLACKBERRY PHONE

Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

HOW TO REVIVE YOUR CRASHED BLACKBERRY PHONE

 
This afternoon my blackberry phone crashed. If you use a blackberry phone you know how annoying it can be when your phone is either hanging or your battery is dead, or one part stops working, but you'll agree with me that the absolute worst thing that could happen to a BB user is to have your bb crash.


I spent nothing less than 5 hours at GSM planet in Victoria Island on friday, simply because i needed to fix my menu button as well as my back button and that day i learnt the bitter truth which is that more than half of the 'Engineers' (as they like to refer to themselves) just do not know what they're doing.You give them your phone and they try all the little tricks they've learnt hoping that one of those tricks would fix your phone. Needless to say i left the place that day with my phone in worse condition.
 
Today when my phone crashed i decided that i would try to fix it myself and the only way i'd go to any of the 'Engineers' was if i found out that there was nothing i could do. So i contacted our mutual friend Google and yes, google came through for me. Today i will share with you how i revived my crashed phone with the aid of our darling friend google.
 
when to use this process
1. when your blackberry dies and fails to turn on.
2. when the blackberry phone stops working but continues blinking the red light.
3. When the phone stops responding to the charger and you're sure its not a battery problem.
 
What you need
1. A computer system
2. A USB cord
3. Blackberry Desktop software (already installed)
4. Your Blackberry Phone (DUH!!)
5. an internet connection (you may need to update your blackberry desktop software)
 
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Turn on your computer system, go to the start button and locate 'computer'
 
2. click on your local Disk
 
3. click on the file titled 'program files'
 
4. click on the file titled 'common files'
 
5. click on the file titled research in motion
 
6. Click on the file titled 'APPloader' (delete the vendor.xml file from this folder)
 
7.click on the file titled 'loader' (it should have the image of a mobile phone beside it)
 
8. when it loads the application loader software, click next
 
9. remove your battery from your blackberry then connect your phone (without the battery) to your computer system via the usb cord
 
10. select your phone from the drop box and click next, at this point you can select the applications you want to load and click next
 
11. once the applications have loaded you can put your battery back in the phone and continue till it wipes the phone and reboots it..DO NOT DISCONNECT UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED
 
This was the process i followed and my phone is back to live..i hope it works for you too..don't hesitate to contact me if you run into any problems following this process..
 
I believe i just helped you save at least #5,000 naira
 
ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. You are very much right because this same process was used to revive my phone by an "engineer" at Computer Village, lucky me you would say that he knew what to do. I was happy that the phone came back to life but unhappy that it was something I could have done myself if I had taken up the challenge since I am computer/ internet savvy. The basic "problem" with most of us is either we are too rich, busy or lazy to do some DIYs. I hope a lot of people will learn from this simple and revealing process of BB rebirth.

    ReplyDelete


  2. I am KATHY by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address kizzekpespells@outlook.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.KIZZEKPE. His email: kizzekpespells@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo