uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: IS SHINA RAMBO THE NEW VIC-O?

Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

IS SHINA RAMBO THE NEW VIC-O?

HKN’s newest signing Sina Rambo debuts with his first official single titled “Ijo Sina” featuring label mate Davido. The video was directed by Clarence Peters...but people have really been dissing the dude! Read some of the disses from Nairaland here after the jump..

"What in the name of God is this ?  I am crying right now. Who deceived this boy that he can sing ? people are really wicked for making him make a fool of himself.My advise for this due is that if you have so much money, instead of dashing Clarence, Please Invest your money in garri Importation and get return on ur investments faster than this crap called video.I knew he got it wrong the day he chose the stage name Shina Rambo. Shina Rambo was a notorious Arm Robber terrorizing southwest in the 80s. For a right minded kid to adopt that name, i should not expect nothing less than this crap."
"It's bad enough that his stage name is Sina Rambo. Put Vic O aside, this guy is the worst. His wordplay is awful. Infact, he should just quit music and go back to school or Atlanta or wherever the hell he's from."

"Apparently lots of people are beginning to acquire Kim K's talent. I've started my personal countdown to Tonto Dikeh's songs coming soon...I do hope to get a good laugh"

haba people!! I think the guy is cute jo!! listen to his song and let us know what you think

2 comments:

  1. When I listened to dis song dis mornin, I was filled wit humility (not in a good way). It was just a sheer display of "tomfoolery". I cnt even deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!! i don't think its that bad. *singing* when i say Ijo you say sina...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo