uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: I Died For Seven Days, Friends Sold My Properties but God Woke - Patience Jonathan

Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

I Died For Seven Days, Friends Sold My Properties but God Woke - Patience Jonathan


At  a special service held at the Aso Rock chapel yesterday,the First Lady Mrs Jonathan talked about her admission into a German hospital for the treatment of the ailment she suffered and how she  underwent multiple surgical operations and that at some point her doctors lost all hope. This is the first time the Presidency will admit that the speculations of 2012 as regarding the state of health of the first lady was indeed true.


“It was not an easy experience for me,” Mrs. Jonathan told the congregation which included senior government officials. “I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened.” said the First lady.

“I am not Lazarus but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. It was God himself in His infinite mercy that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days,”

  “It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive,” she said. “When God says yes, nobody can say no. People are always afraid of operation (surgery). But in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it after the third operation because I was going to the theatre every day. It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month.”

She also said that while she lay dying in Germany, friends and associates who hoped she will not be making it back to Nigeria with life, scrambled for her properties, selling those they could.

 “I know that some people some how leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on. To them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive,” she said. “Some of them even sold my things off. “I won’t say everything here.”

“It was not an easy one. The day I came back, I said God I have nothing to say, I offer myself to you. I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less privilege. God gave me a second chance because I reached there. He knew I had not completed the assignments He gave me that was why I was sent back,” narrated the fist lady.
 The first Lady also said that she has now dedicated her life to serving the needy.

6 comments:

  1. Thank God 4 her life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a miracle and I hope the first lady knows God spared her life for a reason amongst which is doing good to your fellow humans n spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Secondly,I don't know why prominent office holders in this part of the world always travel abroad for medical assistance, we all know the answer is not far fetched..we simply don't have any strcture on ground, I wonder what the story would have been if she was a poor civil servant that earns the 18 thosand naira her husband is paying as minimum wage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your assignments should be better defined like leading the fight against corruption,providing health care facilities around the country and helping to stop medical tourism and fleecing of our foreign reserve in the name of medical trips and provision of power during your husbands administration as that will serve better purposes than providing a soup kitchen and the likes to the underpriviledged.

    These battles you will fight from your home front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m sure your property they sold must have been part of your ill gotten part of our commonwealth that you left in their trust cos you were hiding it from prying eyes.

    Its sad how your husband (President Jonathan) and his handlers like Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe could lie in the face of your travails whilst u were spending our money on those surgical operations of yours without letting us know the truth about your condition.

    I know you will be trying to use all force to get the supposed sellers of your ill gotten properties using the instrumentality of state.

    Finally remember to ask what would have been your fate if not providence thrusted position that you occupy now and chart a new course

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for saving our first lady, mrs Patience Jonthan. This is a lesson to all blc both d rich n poor will surely die one day, d next question is where will we be after death?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This madam is a proper drama queen. Imagine: She 'died' because she passed out for a few days and her tummy was open. Is she serious at all? How many people stay unconscious for several days and undergo surgical operations in a day? The thanksgiving service is just another excuse to spend money like the proposed construction of a 4 billion Naira building for Africa's first ladies. She should just shut up and spare us abeg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo