uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: TRIBUTE TO ADENIKE KAREEM AKA EWAR MAKEOVERS BY GEMSTOTS

Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

TRIBUTE TO ADENIKE KAREEM AKA EWAR MAKEOVERS BY GEMSTOTS



The beautiful Adenike Kareem;
that was how my friend ‘B’ and I first knew you
With your cute room in articulate hall and that bucketful of nail polish
I remember the tiny piece of rug which had a huge pile of wiped off acrylic
That piece of rug that belongs in a museum, wonder where it is now.


The beautiful Adenike Ogungbe,
we kinda knew you would marry B. Ogungbe
Remember when we first saw you in action in Ijebu-Ode at S’ wedding?
We all sat and watched you transform the bride; You’ve come a long way from there now.
The beautiful CEO of Ewar Makeovers;
You were not just the CEO of Ewar makeovers, you are ‘Ewar’, beauty personified
How do you know how to tie gele? people ask; I learnt from Ewar I always proudly say;
I remember the protein diet when you wanted to lose weight in 2007
I still recommend it to everyone who wants to lose weight now.
You were strong; You were selfless; You were determined and You were full of Life;
The beautiful Make Up Artist
You always make my friend ‘B’ up on her birthday; You guys stayed friends beyond articulate
Did Ewar do St…’s make up?’ I asked last December
‘No she sent someone’, ‘B’ replied
She will definitely be available for yours’ I said
Oh! do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring
The beautiful Ewar;
I read a post on your wall shortly after the news
Someone said miracles happen, please wake up
Ewar please wake up,
Don’t I just wish this was one of your numerous pranks.
The beautiful Adenike, Ewar the Beautiful
On this one, I choose to live in denial and hope to hear from you soon
Stay beautiful…xx
 may her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace through the mercy of God. Amen!
source: www.360nobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo