uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: The Spa Magic Team Profile...Ese Paul-Ebiai

Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

The Spa Magic Team Profile...Ese Paul-Ebiai

My parents say they met at a party, he caught her eyes from across the room and that was it. A year later they were married and two years later i was born. I was born in Kano and since birth i have lived in Benue state, Abuja and Lagos state which is were i still live. My parents named me Ese-oghene meaning 'God's gift', however i am known as Ese Paul- Ebiai.

My mother claims that right from my tiny tot days i always said i wanted to be a Lawyer,well now i am one and i obtained my law degree from the University of Lagos. There-after i was called to the Nigerian Bar and i am now practicing the profession in one of the very many law firms in Lagos.

I always loved to read and write and i've read my fair share of Enid Blyton books, Harry Potter books, Sidney Sheldon books and even them M&B ones...yes i said it (those books can mess with one's head sha!! more on that much much later).


The Spa Magic dream started while i was a student in Unilag, while there i met two of my closest friends till date Tosin Ayeni  (she calls herself Pearl, who does that?)  thats me with Tosin in the picture above , below is a picture of myself and Munachi Oyeka while we were still students of the University of Lagos ( she won Miss hot legs in my set, yeah she's that hot!). All three of us make up the Spa Magic Team and this blog is the first of many projects to come,just stay tuned.


I will be writing on Relationships, as well as on food and health.. Relationships because i don read M&B tire and well i just love to talk about love and related matters.. food and health because well as you'll soon find out i'm in love with one fine calabar boy who loves food and is always on my neck about dieting, exercises, general weight control measures and my health.. i know you'll be wondering what i'm suffering from by now..i'm fit as a fiddle, he just cares a lot!!

We would love you to follow us on this journey as our ultimate aim is to ensure your total well-being. Tosin will cater to your spiritual needs and ensure that you get your dream job with neccessary tips from time to time, or you get your dream business started and going, Muna will ensure that you're in touch with the latest trends in fashion and style, she'll also let you know what's happening, where its happening and who its happening to. On my Part i'll try to ensure that you get neccessary health tips, that you learn to cook national and continental dishes and that your relationships with your family, friends and that special someone are all properly managed.


WELCOME TO THE SPA MAGIC BLOG

8 comments:

  1. Nice profile, well written, and interesting as well...
    I like the whole idea of the blog, looking 4ward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  2. i laughed a lot while reading the first paragraph, parents and the funny ways they met, my parents met in the university

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog focusing on relationship issues?...yeah you'v got my attention and am sure that of a lot of other

    ReplyDelete
  4. Promises to b an engaging with lots to xcite me blog. U betcha! I'm tuned in...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look different in every picture.. Pretty though

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friends Eseh, Muna and Tosin, Read all your stories and I'm indeed very proud of what you guys have started and achieved so far. Being a blogger my self, you can be sure that apart from being ur no1 fan, I will be an ardent reader as well....*I have to keep close tabs on competition e!*..loool!
    Seriously..you guys are doing well, and for spamagic3 blogspot, the sky isn't the limit, but your point of view. Way to go guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Ese!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo