uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: John Okafor accuses ex-wife of killing his son

Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

John Okafor accuses ex-wife of killing his son

Popular nollywood actor John  Okafor ,also known as Mr Ibu,has openly accused his ex wife of killing his 1year old son. In January of 2011 both his present wife and son were kidnapped and were later released after 10 days when the ransom was paid, and now 1 year later, the little boy Mandela Okafor has died of food poisoning.

Yesterday, in an interview with Entertainment Express, John Okafor  had this to say ""My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were later released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. That child died a year later through poison. The facts later came out but I don't want to act on it now. She has made several attempts on my life and that of my immediate family. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don't want to go into details now'
               Our hearts go out to Mr John Okafor and his family.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo