uN-ixqjeCpCVR7yuaD7Lw7nbj8w www.superwomannig.com: HILARIOUS: ADVICE ON FOREIGN BLOGS VS. ADVICE ON NIGERIAN BLOGS

Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

HILARIOUS: ADVICE ON FOREIGN BLOGS VS. ADVICE ON NIGERIAN BLOGS


So i stumbled on this write-up and thought i should share.. i find it so hilarious..enjoy

FOREIGN PAGE

Hello, My name is Sandra Stone, I'm from UK, I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed..I go down on him but he has refused to reciprocate...please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos i really want him that way.

COMMENTS:
John Silva: I think u need to talk to him, marriage is communication


Kerry Water: Oh my dear, sorry about that, i have been in your shoes before..i told him right away and he is an expert in it


Michael Paper: i get down with my wife, its cool I love doing it..u should talk to your husband

__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

NIGERIAN PAGE

My name is Aminat, I stay In Abuja, married with a kid, my husband have refused to go down on me, what should I do...No insults abeg

COMMENTS:
Sule: First to comment, Space Booked!


Dayo Muyiwa: Fool, s.3.x na food?


Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to womanhood..SHAME on you.


Idris Kunle: Any news about ASUU Strike?


Toheeb Sule: If you want i go down on you, call my num. 070012345677878


Funmi: I no blame u at all, better go find something to do with ur life. suck kor, soak-away ni


Richard:
Abeg who get bb charger?


Amaka:
U be ashewo!! U need deliverance


Lynda:
Sign of Endtime, Anti Christ among us, Please repent

Taofeek:
Thunder fire u!! You a disgrace to womanhood!!

lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out time to leave a comment, xoxo